Sunday, July 5, 2015

American Provisions

          American Provisions is a great store that I discovered when I first moved to Southie, and I'm not sure why I haven't written about it until now!

 
          They have a deli counter with delicious sandwiches made to order, tons of gourmet products from local artisan producers, and a nice selection of craft beers and wines.


          It's the kind of place where you could do most of your grocery shopping (they have a small selection of meats, produce, dairy, pastas, and sauces) in addition to all of the the cool gourmet treats.



          I love stopping by for some wine and snacks before a day at the beach, or just grabbing a quick dinner when I don't feel like cooking.

Click to add a blog post for American Provisions on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment