Tuesday, October 20, 2015

224 Boston Street

          I recently started to explore Andrew Square a bit more, and discovered a great neighborhood restaurant right on the Southie / Dorchester line: 224 Boston Street. The fiance and I ate at a table in the bar area, and loved the cozy neighborhood feel.


          I started with a glass of Prosecco and the tuna tartare appetizer with avocado, soy, and taro chips. This was a generous portion with plenty of fresh, flavorful tuna. The taro chips were perfect with it; they were light and added a bit of crunch.


           I ordered the hangar steak frites as my main course, which came topped with herbed butter and a side of fries and a mixed greens salad. The steak was cooked perfectly, and the herbed butter added great flavor without overwhelming the steak.


           I loved my first meal at 224, and can definitely see this becoming a regular spot!

224 Boston Street Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment