Thursday, October 22, 2015

Fuji

          Fuji at Assembly Row is the newest location from a restaurant group with several sushi restaurants in greater Boston. I finally went in for dinner recently, after having them on my list to try for a while now.

          We started with an item from the dim sum selections: made to order shrimp dumplings topped with gold flakes. It states on the menu that these take 15 minutes to order, and they were definitely worth the wait!

          For a second course, I had an avocado and crab salad while the fiancé enjoyed a shrimp tempura roll. They gladly made my salad with just a tiny bit of spicy mayo, which is just how I like it. This was a huge portion, and I could've eaten just this with a cup of soup for a nice light meal.


          Next we shared the toro sampler which included Tuna, Salmon, and hamachi belly drizzled with a bit of soy and truffle oil.

           The torched tuna and uni were also very good, and the presentation was beautiful.

          The meal at Fuji was delicious, and very reasonably priced. They offer better quality than most other sushi places I've tried at this price point (under $100 for two people with drinks). I also like that they have a good mix of traditional and more creative sushi options, so you can get your truffle and gold flake fix without going too crazy. I will definitely be back!

Fuji at Assembly Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment