Friday, October 16, 2015

Progressive Blogger Dinner Part 2: Les Zygomates

          Yesterday I posted about the first half of my Progressive Dinner at Bel Ari , and today I'm picking up where I left off - when we headed over to Les Zygomates.

          Next up was the main entree, and I had to try the beef (you really can't go wrong with anything with truffle or foie gras, and this had both!) It was just as good as it sounded, and cooked a perfect medium rare.


         We finished with dessert, and naturally I opted for the chocolate selection - a dark chocolate flourless chocolate cake with whipped cream and berries. It was the perfect ending to an incredible meal!


          I enjoyed the courses at both Les Zyg and Bel Ari, and definitely hope to go back to both of them soon for the complete experience at each!

Les Zygomates Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment