Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Bristol

          The Bristol in the Four Seasons is a great place for a drink or high end but casual meal. I last went in for lunch with the fiance and had this amazing tuna nicoise salad. I loved the deconstructed version of a classic French dish. This came with seared rare tuna, tuna confit, hard boiled eggs, black olive spread, cucumber strips, roasted potatoes, and tomatoes. It was delicious and so creative!

          The fiance enjoyed his burger, which he topped with an over easy egg. I stole a few of his fries, and they were extra crispy - just how I like them! 


           The Bristol and the Four Seasons are right around the corner from Hermes, which can be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it...convenient or temptation?!? Last time I ended up buying this bracelet... oops! Now if only I could get off that wait list for a Birkin!



The Bristol Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment