Monday, April 11, 2016

Naco Taco

          I've been dying to try Naco Taco in Central Square since they opened, and recently had the chance to order delivery via Peach a new delivery service my office has been using. Peach works with local restaurants, and gives you three daily choices from the restaurant of the day including meat, vegetarian or light / healthy. You get a text with your options every morning, and just respond yes with your choice for to opt in for they day. Meals are always $10 including tax, tip, and delivery fee, and delivered to a convenient location for your office at lunchtime. 






          Naco Taco is on regular rotation at my office, and I was so excited to finally try them the other day. I was glad to see that one of my favorites, tacos al pastor was the meat option and gave this a try.


          The tortillas were homemade and tasted fresh, even though I ordered delivery. The pork was tender and flavorful and served with a side of fresh salsa and lime.


        Naco Taco is one of the better alternative's for tacos in Boston, and I definitely hope to check out the restaurant for the full experience soon!

Naco Taco Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment