Saturday, June 25, 2016

The Bar Menu at Grill 23

          Grill 23 has always been one of my favorite steakhouses in Boston, but I've never tried the bar menu until I was invited to a recent event where I was able to sample a good portion of the food and cocktails.

           The space was absolutely beautiful, and I loved the Mumbai Mule and Death by Taxes cocktails. 




          I normally don't like potato chips, but couldn't stop eating Grill 23's home made version seasoned with salt and pepper!


          
          It was hard not to fill up on this impressive spread of meats, cheeses, and charcuterie - I did my best to sample just a tiny bit of each. My favorite was definitely the "duck a l'orange" rillettes.


 
           There were three types of sliders beef with truffle cheddar and cured tomato, lamb topped with eggplant parm, and banh mi made with shortrib, pork, and chicken liver pate. I had to try all of these, and appreciated the creativity of each. Normally these come as full sized burgers - I recommend going with friends and sharing a few so you can try each!


          Some additional highlights included the chive biscuits with deviled ham,  spicy oyster shooters, and raw tuna poke.





          The bar at Grill 23 is a bit more casual than the dining room, but the full dinner menu is also available. It's a perfect spot for drinks and apps after work, or for a really great burger!

Grill 23 & Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment