Friday, April 7, 2017

Bon Caldo

          Bon Caldo in Norwood used to be one of my favorite restaurants when I lived out that way, but I hadn't been since moving to Boston years ago until I tried it again recently with a friend. The cusine is Italian, with several gluten free options labeled on the menu including gluten free pasta.

          I tried the bacon wrapped pork tenderloin with madeira demi-glace, sautéed spinach, and bacon gorgonzola polenta. It was just as good as it sounded, the pork was tender and juicy and wrapped in plenty of bacon! The polenta was served fried, a crisp cake with just a hint of gorgonzola.

       
          Norwood is just a short drive from Boston, and definitely worth the trip if you haven't tried Bon Caldo yet!

BonCaldo Ristorante, Bar & Functions Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment